Hey there, welcome to my SiteGround Black Friday 2018 Deals post. I bet you are all happy and excited to get a huge discount from SiteGround. This year, as a part of SiteGround Black Friday deal for 2018, they are offering a flat 75% discount on all of their regular web hosting plans. Last year too, many readers were able to purchase web hosting plans from SiteGround at a very low price of just $2.95 per month compared to the regular cost of hosting a website. This year, I am back with SiteGround Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals offering up to 75% off on the regular web hosting rates.
If you are planning to start a blog or kickstart an online business, now is the perfect time to save big on web hosting costs. Remember that you won’t be able to get this deal until the next Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
SiteGround Black Friday 2018 Deal: Save 75% FLAT!
If you are looking for SiteGround Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals for 2018 to save 75% on your web hosting costs (just $2.95/month), you have come to the right place. SiteGround offers four types of web hosting plans in general – normal hosting, WordPress hosting, WooCommerce hosting and cloud hosting. This deal applies to all their shared web hosting plans, with the exception of cloud hosting, enterprise hosting, and dedicated servers.
Deal Dates: The deal will be live from Friday, November 23, 2018, 00:00 CST (where you can save 75%) until Monday, November 26, 2018, 23:59 CST (End of Cyber Monday). Add the dates to your calendar and bookmark this page so that you can come back and grab this special deal.
Along with the SiteGround Black Friday deal, here are a few words about SiteGround and a couple reasons why you must choose it over other web hosting companies. If you already know about them and have come here just for the discount, I don’t want to waste your time. Here’s the link to save massively on SiteGround Black Friday deal –
SiteGround Web Hosting Plans
SiteGround’s shared web hosting plans are classified under StartUp, GrowBig (most popular), and GoGeek. The StartUp plan is suitable for hosting personal websites, portfolio, and for people who are just getting started with blogging. The GrowBig plan is suitable for bloggers with steadily rising traffic and small businesses. Finally, the GoGeek plan is suitable for anyone with very high traffic and small to medium-sized businesses. If you are a large enterprise, you can go with their high-performance cloud and enterprise hosting platforms. Before we dive into the details of SiteGround Black Friday 2018 sale, let us see why you must choose SiteGround over others.
Benefits of Hosting Your Site on SiteGround
SiteGround hosting is reliable, faster and offers better security. Their servers are powered by ultrafast solid-state drives (SSD) and SiteGround makes it very easy for you to manage your WordPress sites. You can install WordPress using their 1-Click installer and manage your website using WP-CLI if you’re a geek. Moreover, they offer managed updates, latest PHP versions 7.1,7.2, and 7.3 support, WordPress staging, Git integration, Cloudflare CDN integration, server-side caching, HTTP/2 support, and many more perks.
Other pros of SiteGround hosting worth mentioning include unlimited email accounts, free website transfer, 1-Click installers for various CMS, unlimited MySQL databases, free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates, daily backups, and 24×7 live-chat support with experienced support staff. They also offer you a 30 days money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with their services or they don’t meet your expectations. They are well known among the blogging and marketing community for their affordable rates, quality web hosting and experienced support staff. As of now, I haven’t got any cons to say about SiteGround.
SiteGround Pricing & Plan Details
Currently, SiteGround offers three pricing plans –
- StartUp: You can host one website with 10 GB web space. Suitable for 10,000 visits per month. If you are just starting out, this is the perfect plan for you and it costs you just $2.95 per month.
- GrowBig: You can host unlimited websites with 20 GB web space. Suitable for 25,000 visits per month. If you are planning to host more than one website, this is the perfect plan for you and it costs you around $8.95 per month.
- GoGeek – You can host unlimited websites with 30 GB storage space. Suitable for 100,000 monthly visits. If your website is your source of income, or you need more powerful features, this is the perfect plan for you.
SiteGround Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale/Coupon/Discount 2018 – 75% OFF & Free Domain Name
By availing this offer, you will be getting a 75% discount on all shared web hosting plans along with a free domain name and SSL certificates for your site. SiteGround is a reliable web hosting provider and they are officially recommended by WordPress.org, the most popular open-source content management system (CMS) powering around 33% of the web.
How to Activate SiteGround Black Friday 2018 Deal
- Step 1: Click here to get a massive discount of 75% on regular SiteGround web hosting plans.
- Step 2: Choose your web hosting plan depending upon your requirement and click on the ‘Get Started’ button.
- Step 3: Enter your domain name if you have already got one or just enter a new domain name that you want to register and click ‘Proceed’.
- Step 4: Fill in your account information (SiteGround account), client information (details about yourself), payment information (card details), and purchase information (hosting plan, data center location & hosting period).
- Step 6: Make the payment and wait for the confirmation email in your inbox. You are now all set to install WordPress on your account and start building your first site.
So what are you waiting for now? Just go ahead and claim your SiteGround discount right away. Don’t know how to claim it yet? Just click here and you will be taken straight to the SiteGround Black Friday 2018 deals page. SiteGround Black Friday deal and Cyber Monday offer will start on Friday, November 23, 2018, 00:00 CST and will remain active till Monday, November 26, 2018, 23:59 CST.