As bloggers, digital marketers and business owners, we often wait for the most awaited online sale during Black Friday deals and Cyber Monday offers as they allow us to buy web hosting plans, SEO and digital marketing tools, premium WordPress themes and plugins, etc for a massively discounted price. If you are looking for the best Bluehost Black Friday 2019 deal, you have come to the right place. I am going to share with you the details of Bluehost Black Friday sale cum offer that will be starting on Black Friday, November 23, 2019, at 12:01 AM MST. I am pretty sure you are aware of the fact that Bluehost is one of the most popular shared web hosting providers on the internet. Bluehost is also officially recommended by WordPress.org on their web hosting recommendations page. Here’s an excerpt – Bluehost powers more than 2 million websites on the internet and offers the ultimate WordPress platform for bloggers and marketers. Bluehost hosting servers are tuned for the best WordPress performance and offer WordPress-centric dashboards and tools along with 1-click installation, a FREE domain name, email accounts, FTP and many more. Bluehost plans are also easily scalable and supported by the best 24/7 in-house WordPress experts. Along with shared web hosting, Bluehost also offers cloud hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, managed WordPress hosting and WooCommerce hosting.
Now, here’s a chance for you to get more than 60% discount from this special Bluehost Black Friday deal. If you had been planning to start a new blog for a long time but lacked the resources, now is the best time for you to buy a web hosting plan at just $2.65 per month. And the best part about it? You get a FREE domain name with every purchase you make on Bluehost.
Bluehost Black Friday Offer: Web hosting at $2.65/month
Don’t miss out on this deal as it comes only once during the year (Black Friday season) and you can save a lot of money by buying hosting for just $2.65 per month for three years. You can find the details of Bluehost Black Friday deals for 2019 below –
- $2.65/month for the Basic Plan
- $4.45/month for the Plus and Choice Plus Plans
- $9.95/month for the Pro Plan
- 50% off select domains (.com, .org, .net, .co, .biz)
- 57% Off WooCommerce Hosting ($5.95/month)
- 30% Off WordPress Pro Hosting ($16.95/month)
What are you waiting for? Just go ahead and buy a web hosting plan from Bluehost. It’s now or never!
When does Bluehost Black Friday 2019 sale start?
Bluehost Black Friday 2019 deals will be live from 23rd November 2018 at 12:01 AM MST and continue till 26th November 2018 11:59 PM MST. During this period, you can buy web hosting for just $2.65/month.
- Claim Bluehost Black Friday Discount
- Deal Duration: November 23, 2019 at 12:01AM MST – November 26, 2019 11:59PM MST.
By grabbing this special Bluehost Black Friday discount, you will be able to buy their basic shared hosting package at a highly discounted price of $2.65 per month for 36 months along with a free domain name. You will also get one free domain name for every valid purchase you make on their web hosting plans. If you purchase a total of three web hosting plans for three different websites, you will get three free domain names. Or, if you decide to buy only one web hosting account and register additional domain names from within that account, you can do so for as little as $2.99 per domain name. Supported domain name extensions include .com, .net, .org, .online, .site, .website, .space, .tech, .store, .info, .co, .us, .biz, .club, .blog, etc.
How to activate Bluehost Black Friday 2019 deal?
You needn’t copy and paste any Bluehost Black Friday coupon codes to avail this special offer. All you need to do is follow this link, choose your web hosting plan and make the purchase. For the best discount on hosting renewal rates, buy hosting for a term of 36 months. It will help you save around $192.24 from the initial term registration and discounts on renewal rates.
- Step 1: Click here to get a huge discount of 60% on all Bluehost hosting plans.
- Step 2: Pick a web hosting plan by selecting one depending on your requirement, features and the number of websites you wish to host.
- Step 3: Choose a new domain name that you would like to register for your site (optional) or enter your existing domain name and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Step 4: Fill your account information (personal details) and confirm your package information (web hosting plan details).
- Step 5: Enter your payment details and make a purchase, wait till you receive a confirmation email. Now, you are all set to start your first blog on Bluehost.
Along with that, you will be getting access to MOJO bundles (valued at $500+) for just $29, 20% off on SiteLock website security plans, 50% off on new domain name registrations, 40% off on website backup plans and many more!
Benefits of Hosting your site on Bluehost
Bluehost hosting comes with a powerful custom cPanel which allows you to manage your site from within Bluehost. Installing and setting up your site won’t take more than 5 minutes. Bluehost also offers you a free domain name, SSL certificates and custom email accounts which usually cost anywhere between $50-$100 per year. WordPress auto updates, site analytics dashboard, WP CLI, cPanel & SSH access, site backups, website security, malware scanner, FTP site transfer, 24×7 customer support, etc are some other key benefits of hosting your site with Bluehost.
Bluehost Cyber Monday 2019 Offer: $2.65/month hosting
If you are not able to avail Bluehost Black Friday deal due to some unforeseen issues, worry not – Bluehost Cyber Monday is here to your rescue. By purchasing a web hosting plan during Bluehost Cyber Monday sale offer, you will be saving around the same amount of money as on Black Friday and get a hosting plan at just $2.65/month for 36 months. You will be able to enjoy Bluehost’s world-class premium unlimited hosting features for just $31.8 per year. Just like the Black Friday deal, Bluehost Cyber Monday 2019 also gives you a free domain name with every web hosting plan you buy. Make sure you buy a web hosting plan for 36 months term so that you can save around $192.24 from initial term registration and discounts on renewal rates. You can buy their Basic plan for just $2.65 per month, Plus plan for just $4.95 per month and Choice Plus plan also for just $4.95 per month (recommended). And here are the Bluehost Cyber Monday offer details,
- Claim Bluehost Cyber Monday 2019 Discount
- Deal Date: 26th November 2019 (12:01AM MST to 11:59PM MST).
Once you have purchased a web hosting plan successfully from Bluehost, you can read this post to start installing WordPress and create your own website or blog. If you are feeling lazy, you can always hire me to do that for you! 😉 I really hope that you do not miss Bluehost Black Friday deals and Cyber Monday sale. If you ever stumble upon this page after the sale is over, make sure you check out my deals page for the latest discounts and offers from various sellers and hosting providers. In case you are not a big fan of Bluehost, you can check out SiteGround, another reliable WordPress hosting provider with 24×7 expert live chat support who are also officially recommended by WordPress.
Bluehost Hosting FAQs
1) Is Bluehost any good? Bluehost is a pretty good hosting company and they host more than 2 million websites on the internet. It is hard to find another good hosting company when it comes to the quality of hosting at this price.
2) Is WordPress free with Bluehost? WordPress is a free and open source software and you are not charged to install and use it on your Bluehost hosting server. In fact, Bluehost comes with free 1-click installers which allow you to install WordPress for free.
3) How do I start a WordPress blog on Bluehost? Go to Bluehost.com, choose a web hosting plan, register your free domain name, check out with your card details, install and setup WordPress. It’s as easy as that.
4) Is Bluehost better than GoDaddy? I have recommended GoDaddy hosting to some of my clients only to regret later. Bluehost is definitely better than GoDaddy when it comes to shared web hosting and WordPress hosting plans.
5) How much does Bluehost cost per month? Bluehost offers four shared hosting plans ranging from $3.95 to $13.95 per month on the initial contract. Subscriptions range from $7.99 to $23.99 per month after the initial contract expires and the minimum web hosting subscription is 12 months.
6) Is Bluehost a domain registrar? No, Bluehost is primarily a web hosting company but they do give you an option to register domain names with them when you are buying a hosting plan. This doesn’t make them a specialized domain registrar like GoDaddy or NameCheap.
7) Does Bluehost offer 30 days money back guarantee? You’ll receive a full refund if you cancel your Bluehost account within 30 days. The domain fee is non-refundable if you signed up with Bluehost and registered a domain name.
Other Black Friday Deals:
- Namecheap Black Friday Deals – Domain Names for $0.88
- WP Astra Black Friday Deals – 30% OFF On Astra Theme & Convert Pro
- GetResponse Email Marketing Black Friday Deals – 40% OFF On All Plans
- SiteGround Hosting Black Friday Deals – FLAT 75% Discount 🔥