Here’s how to unsubscribe from all those annoying and junk emails that keeps flooding your inbox without providing much value and drowning all the useful emails along with it. I understand what it feels like to have your inbox in that condition because literally mine was also in the same condition prior to me finding this awesome free service which manages the subscriptions for you.
Visit Unroll.Me and sign up for a new account with the email address you want to manage. Unroll.me currently supports Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN, & Windows Live), Gmail, Google Apps, Yahoo! Mail, AOL Mail, and iCloud.
Steps to Easily Unsubscribe From All Email Newsletters At Once
- In the next step, it will ask you to authenticate your mail account to grant it access to your mailbox. Unroll.Me doesn’t store users information because whenever possible it uses authentication services, such as Gmail/Outlook.com/Yahoo OAuth. In case your email provider doesn’t support OAuth yet, it will securely encrypt your password.
- Once you have granted it access to your mailbox, it will begin to scan your inbox for subscriptions and provide you with the total number of subscriptions found. Hit ‘Continue‘ to proceed further.
- In the following screen, you can add subscriptions to your Rollup or unsubscribe from them with just one click. Rollup is nothing but a digest which gives you an overview of all your active subscriptions. Rollup will also help keep your inbox clean by organizing the subscriptions you receive into a daily digestible email.
- After selecting all the emails from which you want to unsubscribe from, click ‘Continue‘ present at the top.
- Now you will be unsubscribed from the mails you chose not to receive notifications from. You will now be provided with an option to choose a time when you are happy to receive the Rollup or the daily digest.
- Choose your preference and now you’re all set to get rocking with a cleaner inbox.
- That’s it! Everything is now organized. Unroll.Me will let you know if they find any new subscriptions.
- You can now help spread the word and support their free service by sharing them on Facebook or Twitter.
Troubleshooting and Conclusion
NOTE: If you are using Gmail and you can’t login, there are a couple of reasons why you may not be able to log in to your account:
- You have not selected ‘Show in IMAP’ in your Gmail settings.
- Your primary Gmail language is not set to ‘English (U.S.)’.
If you have got a friend or colleague who is tired of these pesky emails, do share this post with them to let them know about this awesome free service!
Also Read: How to Create Your Own Website Easily
4 thoughts on “How to unsubscribe from all email newsletters”
This is certainly going to help me thank you
Glad that you found this post helpful.
Thanks for the tips and brief tutorial, quite helpful in getting the help by unsubscribing the unwanted emails newsletter.
You’re welcome Garry, glad you found it helpful!